I started having trouble with my bluetooth, so I powered off the bluetooth function on my SLVR. Now I can't get it to turn back on. It just says "Bluetooth powering on..." and never actually turns on. I finally have to just hit cancel. Any suggestions?
Try updating your firmware...if already uptodate...deactivate your phone, activate it again while pressing # and *...you will see the bootloader, now use the motorola update software inorder to reinstall your phone ;) just follow their instructions ;)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
One possibility: The K100 needs to be re-paired to your phone.
When powering on the K100 it searches for the cell
phone so you want to make sure your phone is in pairing mode and no
other bluetooth device is interfering with the procedure so the phone
within range can
be connected by tapping the Multi-Function button.
If the Supertooth 3 is on, turn it off by holding down the green Multi-Function button for about 5 seconds (until you hear a voice announce "BlueAnt ST3 powering down").
Hold down "Vol " and the green Multi-Function button until you hear a loud siren/distinctive tone.
The Supertooth 3 will turn on. Hold down the green Multi-Function button for about 5 seconds to turn it off again.
The Supertooth 3 has now been reset: all pairing and other information has been deleted. When you turn the Supertooth 3 back on again it will prompt you to select a language and then go into pairing mode.
You will now need to re-pair your phone with your Supertooth 3.
for powering on use ur phone charged for sometime wait for some time after charging and press contiously the power bottone of ur phone untill the phone start fully first it flash a white blank screen and then it start.
after start of phone Please reset your phone setting without data loss it only reset your settings like as ringtones,skins,etc. as defult settings U follow it work Menu>Settings>Initial Setup>Master Reset>"ur secuirty code" It takes sometime and then it free from this problem
yes, this item is definately compatible to the iphone. try this:
1) turn bluetooth unit completly off
2) make sure bluetooth function in your phone is turned on
3) from the off position hold down the (mfb) or power button as if you were turning on the unit
4) you will see a blue light indicating the btooth is powering on DO NOT LET GO OF BUTTON
5) after blue light you will see red and blue light start to flash together..when you have achieved this state you can let go of the button
6) go to your phones btooth menu and go to where it says add a device or search for devices(terminology different in every phone)
7) your phone should search and find it, it will come up as hfblu-10k.. after it finds it just follow the prompts your phone gives to complete the set-up. FYI password is "0000"
according to the specs ive read these are the bluetooth profiles supported by your phone : Bluetooth® Supported Profiles:
dial-up networking, headset, hands-free, file transfer, imaging, printing, JSR-82 copied directly from motorola website........so in other words your phone does not support the bluetooth stereo profile.....so the headset may function as an earpiece but music play wont be possible