- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Look closely, with lots if light and magnifying glass, at the pickup lense. Static attracts teeny tiny fibers and they bend the light and cause read errors. Also, smoking covers lense sometimes. Can be cleaned with rubbing alcohol and swab. I think that cd cleaning disks cannot actually clean as the lense is recessed.
Audiovox code hack for DVD players 1. Turn the DVD player on
2. Go to the main setup page
3. In the main set up page press the numbers 9653
4. In the new menu go to region press enter
5. In region use the up and down arrow to select the region
6. Turn the DVD player off and turn it on
7. You now should have changed to the region of choice.
This hack was found on the internet. I hope this information helps you with your problem.
DVDs are ecoded with region codes to indicate what area of the world they are made for. These codes may be 1,2,3, etc depending on which region they are made for.
DVD player read these codes and if the disc region code does not match the region the device is made for, the player will not play the disc.
Region 1 is for USA so most DVDp players made for use in USA require region 1 discs.
Some DVD players called multi region DVD players can be set to play different region DVDs but they are typically more expr=ensive then one region players and the code must be changed each time a different region disc is played.
I have tried to unlock the DVD DP271 player using following methods, But it is not unlocking. If any body knows any other code. Please help me to un lock my DVD DP271 player.
1. Power up and press setup 2 Scroll down to LOCK 3 Press '0' (zero) seven times 4. A message may now appear with saying that the player is region free. 5. Power down then power up. or
1. Remove any discs and power up the DVD 2. Press PAUSE 3. Enter 314159 4. The hidden region code menu may now appear. 5. Set code you want- 0 for multiregion, 1 for region 1 and so on 6. Press PAUSE 7. Power down then power up