I haven't been able to turn off my Razr. When you hold the on/off button, it shuts down, then turns right back on again. Also, sometimes when I try to charge it (using the charger that came with it), when I unplug it, it has not charged at all, and displays the message "invalid charger". Last night it actually froze on this screen for several hours, even though I took the battery out and let it sit.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this. 2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life. 3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery. 4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature. 5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it. 6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
1. connect your charger and wait about 1 hour (off position) 2.turn on your phone 3. pull out battery 4. put battery back and push battery until connect with the socket battery 5. if it doesnt work doit step (2.3.4) until show charging note ps: it work on my motorola v6 ferrari edition
Hold down the power button for 10 seconds. That will hard-shut the PC. Once that is done, fire it back up, and try again. Somethimes, windows will act goofy shutting down. Especially Vista when it is left on too long without shutting it down.
Go ahead and hold the power button down until it shuts off all the way. Unplug your laptop and remove the battery. Now hold the power button down for at least 30 seconds and release. Plug in the power cord but leave the battery out for now and turn it on. If you get a message when it starts up just choose to start normally. It should come right back on unless there is another problem that you haven't listed. Once it comes back on you can put your battery back in and all should be fine.
connect the iphone to the wall charger. Hold down both the sleep/wake button at the top right and the home button at the same time. Hold both of those buttons down while iphone is connected to the wall charger, hold them down until you see the white apple logo appear. Once you see the logo, let go. It will take a minute or two, but the phone should be powered on and back to normal. Leave plugged in to the wall charger for at least 10 minutes before disconnecting
Sounds like a faulty battery there my friend, when plugged into the charger there is continuos charge running threw the battery/phone, but when u disconnect the charger it is using the power from the battery, which in theory says to me the battery isnt holding its charge :) thanks alot.
try to, borrow your friends batt and try, and if it's not working,, then here's what they gotta do put the cables in your fone and flash your fone with firmware and it will go back all to normal.. only prof's can do it, bring it to the center
GO TO SETTINGS" .... SCROLL DOWN TO "PHONE STATUS" AND CLICK ON IT. iF IT SHOWS "DEAD" BUT YOUR PHOPMR STILL POWERS UP ... YOU HAVE A FEFECTIVE CHARGER,
ALSO ... TRY DRAINING THE BATTERY. THEN SHUT THE PFONE POWER OFF FOR TILL THE CHARGER IS COOL TO YJR TOUCH. LEAVE YOUR PHONE OFF AND PLUG THE CHARGER IN FOR 3-4 HOURS.
oNE OF THE TWO SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT IS BAD