Question about T-Mobile Sidekick II
Setting up an aol mail account on the sidekick 3
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
1. Insert your non-TMobile sim card 2. The phone display says "Enter the code". 3. On your Sidkick, press the "X" button. 4. You will see the menu. 5. Choose the left-up angle button. 6. Choose "setting"--->"network"--->"scan and select manually". 7. The phone will search for your network. 8. When your Sidekick finds your network, you can use the phone to make calls
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Aug 16, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick 3 Silicone Case -...
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick 2 with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick 2 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick 2 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick 2 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick 2 is locked to.
Aug 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 13, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!