Question about Fujitsu PlasmaVision P50XHA30 50 in. HDTV-Ready Television

1 Answer

Power cord i recently moved and lost the power cord for my tv. does anyone know how i can replace this? is it a standard part i can buy at any electronics store?

Posted by on

  • ozgurguven Jan 21, 2009

    Is it a regular power cord or do we need a special one.


1 Answer

Call company server pay the amount and get it replaced

Posted on Jan 31, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


You can easily replace it by buying the cord on amazon or eBay. Just google the model of the tv then search for the cord.

Jul 23, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions

1 Answer

Does anyone know where i can get a power cord for my tv 20ppf9925/12s

Contact the authorized service center for Philips to buy a genuine replacement cord. Gopakumar Gopalan Google

May 26, 2014 | Philips 20PF9925 20 in. LCD Television

1 Answer

Where can I buy a power cord for this TV?

send me a picture of the power port on the back of your set. I recycle LCD TV's and if I have one, I'll give it to ya.

Jun 05, 2012 | JVC LT-32X506 32 in. LCD Television

1 Answer

Someone just gave me the scott flat tv without the wire and the control. How can I get one and how much does it cost?

I am assuming that by "wire" you mean power cord. This is a standard 3 pin power cord that is also used on most monitors, computers and printer. Check your local Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc.

For the remote control, check eBay or buy a universal replacement remote from any electronic store.

May 01, 2011 | Scott LCT37SHA TV

1 Answer

I need a power cord for this TV and cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know how I can find one? I lost it in my move.

Yeah, it is the same power cord that all computers use. Any computer place like frys electronics or radio shack will have it.

Jul 13, 2009 | Gateway GTW-P42M303 42 in. Plasma...

2 Answers

Need to purchase a power cord

I could not find one on line but check with  1-866-921-PART (7278)

May 29, 2009 | Westinghouse W33001 30 in. HD-Ready LCD...

1 Answer

Lost power Cord to T.V., All I have is a monitor. Need plugs

Try ordering a replacement from memorex through there web site, or any major electronics store might have a universal cord that could work with your tv. Be prepared to pay , alot. $80 -$120 . I had to replace my power cord for my panasonic lcd tv. cost was $110

Apr 12, 2009 | Memorex MT1701 17 in. HD-Ready LCD...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Fujitsu PlasmaVision P50XHA30 50 in. HDTV-Ready Television Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Fujitsu Flat Panel Televisions Experts

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

5653 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

4757 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

68301 Answers

Are you a Fujitsu Flat Panel Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides