An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: my screen wont turn on
U have a failed reader chip or a dead screen! return the device as soon as u can remember u a actually don't need a slip for proof of purchase! the store generally must have record of transactions, just have the date and time of purchase and they by LAW must have a record of it. so get it swapped over
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. When you press the power button to turn it on, do you see any thing on screen, like the toshiba boot up screen or something like that. Or is it completely blank (black color) always.
2. Can you see a faint image of your desktop (try to see it in dark place with flash light). This is important to confirm.
3. Also, when you press power button, do you see the LED lights on laptop blinking or solid green (which ones are in blinking/solid) and do hear any sound ? Or do you feel that your laptop doesnt even try to boot.
4. Can you hear any Beeps when you try to turn on the computer. If yes, what is the sequence of those beeps.
If you answers are -
2. no image
3. only the satellite light is blue, the powercord is blue and the battery is blue
4. no noise
Please do the following carefully and let me know result : 1. Shutdown and Unplug your laptop. 2. Remove the battery from the laptop. 3. Wait 2-3 minutes 4. Now press ON (power button on laptop) for 1 minute 5. Then release the finger and wait one more minute. 6. Now plug in the power cable (dont insert battery yet) and press ON button. 7. Did your screen start working now ? (do you see windows loading)
symptom: the ds lite powers up for a brief instant, but then shuts off potential solution: disassemble the lower shell and check the connections of upper and lower displays (all three flexible cable connections).
Turn off system via hard switch in the back , turn back on while pressing and holding the power button in front, this will reset the vid settings on the PS3 to 480i. From there you can reset your settings.
Open the battery compartment, and remove the battery. Look at the bottom inside corner for a little square sticker with has marks on it. is it dark or light, If it is dark, your PSP has come in contact with moisture. I suspect that your PSP has gotten wet or damp. If the sticker is dark, you need to keep your battery out for about 2 days, and keep the UMD door open and the whole PSP kept in a dry environment. Try it after 2 days of drying to see if it is recovered. Good luck Gohan....