An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: my screen wont turn on
U have a failed reader chip or a dead screen! return the device as soon as u can remember u a actually don't need a slip for proof of purchase! the store generally must have record of transactions, just have the date and time of purchase and they by LAW must have a record of it. so get it swapped over
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this: 1) turn on the TV 2) from the remote control press MENU 2,4,7,0 then ENTER 3) tv will state on screen that it is INITIALIZING 4) when done press the front reset button. 5) should be good to go!
1. Connect the TomTom to the USB for power (green light should be on).
2. Hit the reset button on the bottom of the device - you should feel it depress slightly.
3. Press firmly and hold the power button and count to 10.
5. Try this a couple of times if it doesn't work the first time.
Even if your battery is ****, the power connection has a pass-through, so you can still use the device as long as its connected to the charger.
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
Just watching a movie and my archos just froze in mid play , did a switch off to rest it and guess what it wont restart , ses ARCHOS in green at the start but wont reeboot have tried the reset button inside but no joy what so ever , any tips or advice 'or shall i just ship it back to Archos ....
do a sw reset....its possible it was damaged when it was dropped in the water, but not likey....
turn the phone off, press and hold the soft keys (buttons with the lines on them above the home key and back arrow key) and hold it down.....press the power button while you are doing that until the white t-mobile screen will come on, then instead of going to the green windows mobile screen, a black screen with white writing......press the green button....it will get you in your phone but it will erase your info as a result....