Question about Epson Stylus Color 750 + Perfection 1200 InkJet Printer
This issue could be due to two reasons 1). The power adapter of the scanner could go bad and needs to be changed, and the other the Scanner it self is gone bad, however you can try few steps given below.
1. Remove the scanner power adapter and clean the metal contacts on both the ends also clean the metal contacts on the scanner as well if possible.
2. Reseat the power adapter on both the ends.
3. Plug the scanner to a different or known good power source
4. Disconnect and bypass the power extensions if used and connect the scanner directly to the wall jack.
5. Try a similar know good power adapter.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Officejet 4500 All-in-One...
Nov 13, 2010 | Epson Perfection V500 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 28, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-82 Scanner
Mar 26, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 24, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
Jan 23, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-95 Handheld Scanner
Jan 22, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
Jan 22, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-97 Handheld Scanner
Jan 12, 2010 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: