a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Go to "Settings" on your PS3.
2) Scroll down and select "Accessory Settings." 3) Select "Manage Bluetooth Devices." 4) Select "Yes" when the message "The Bluetooth device has not been registered. Do you want to register?" is displayed. 5) Turn on your Bluetooth headset when asked by the message "To register (pair), you will need to prepare the Bluetooth device. For information on preparing the device, check the instructions supplied with the Bluetooth device." While each Bluetooth headset is different, for most this means to hold down the power button until the blue light on the device remains solidly lit.
6) Select "Start Scanning" once your Bluetooth headset is in "pair" mode. Wait for the PS3 to scan for your Bluetooth headset. If the scan was successful, your Bluetooth headset will be listed on-screen. Select your headset from the list
7) Refer to the Bluetooth headset's instruction manual to find the pass key for your device (Usually the pass key is something simple like "0000" or "1234". Press "X" to bring up the on-screen keyboard and enter the pass key. Select "Enter" then "OK." "Register Completed" will display to confirm a successful connection.
NOTE: If the headset does not display after a scan, it may not be compatible with the PS3, or it is not properly set to "pair" mode. Refer to your Bluetooth headset instruction manual for directions to properly set your device to "pair mode." If you want to check the User Manual for your Bluetooth, simply click on the following link:http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/BHM1100NBACSTAClick on the Icon below "File"Thank you.
what are you trying to connect by bluetooth? The ps3 bluetooth will only work with ps3 controller, remote control, keyboard etc... will not connect to other things like mobile phones. If what you are trying to connect is a ps3 device, make sure its turned on when doing the scan. Hope this helps
The power button is not the right button to press.
Here is the steps I take:
1. Power on the headset
2. Have PS3 scan for new devices
3. Hit the tiny button that is next to the volume buttons on the top of the headset.
4. PS3 should recognize "8860" and ask for a passkey which is "0000" by default
5. Paired and ready to go
Turn on the bluetooth device. Open settings and select Accessory Settings. Then select Manage bluetooth devices. Then select register new device and start scan, it will scan for any bluetooth device in range.
Ok people, here is how it is done- Turn off your bluetooth. When it is off, press and hold the main button (power button) until it flashes(keep holding even after it flashes). The light on the device should turn solid blue (instead of flashing) now you can let go of the power button. My device was picked up immediately... after 2 hours of trying to figure it out of course, lol. Hope it works for y'all!
You need to "pair" the headset to the PS3. Follow the instructions for your headset (usually holding down the power button until you get a SOLID blue light) then go to Settings>Accesory Settings>Register BlueTooth Device>Scan. When you're done, you need to set your input device to your Headset model #, which should now appear.
You have to do 2 things in order to use a bluetooth headset on your ps3. First you have to pair it with the ps3. To do this you go to your setting and register the bluetooth device. Make sure your bluetooth device is in pairing mode when you do this. On most headsets you can simply hold down the button until the light comes on a solid color. once it is in pairing mode you will have to scan for new devices. Once this is done you should see the headset on the list. Choose it and enter your pairing code. If you have not set one it will most likely be 0000. Once it is it paired you will have to change your audio output and input. Go to audio device settings and change the input and output device to your headset name. Enjoy!