Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Since you are getting the no device attach Go into your Start Menu and right click on My Computer and choose "Properties" from the menu. Click on the Hardware tab on the new window that opened. Select Device Manager. Check to see if your device is recognized under Windows Portable Devices. If your device is not recognized here,what i would recommend you to do is to uinstall the device.
To uninstall the devid just right click on the device name and hit uninstall...the device usually listed under disk drives, portable devices and univeral serial bus controllers.. Once you uninstall the device..you will need to make sure what mode you have the device...turn the device on and click under setting and look for usb mode...then you want to make sure its under MTP mode or Auto....then what you will want to do is to plug the device on that back of the computer not the front...then windows should recognize it...if that doesnt do it you will need to contact the manufacturer of the device.
3. Open Windows Media Player and go to the Sync section. It should be recognized on the right-hand side. If it is not, or if your device has a drive letter after its name (for example F :), your device is not being properly recognized by the computer and you will have to contact the manufacturer of the device.
4. If it is seen in Windows Media Player then disconnect the Device and close all programs.
Next we are going to make sure that Windows Mhelp me - 1.gifimg src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/1.gif" alt="1.gif" class="h_mi" /> Player is not storing unnecessary information about your device:
1. Open Windows Media Player.
2. Maximize the program and choose the Tools > Options menu.
3. Click on the Privacy Tab in the open window and choose "Clear Caches" and "Clear History".
4. Re-connect your device and choose "Manual" and "Permanent" on the window that opens.
5. Close Windows Media Player.
Then what you might wantt to do is to format your device so you can start fresh and also get the latest firmware upgrade from the manufacturer if any available..
I hope that help...
**Please rate accordingly...**
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Sep 01, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Aug 11, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Apr 25, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: