Question about Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Sony ericsson w550i can you help
1. Remove the battery, SIM card and the memory stick from the phone and then replace the battery but DO NOT turn it on.
2. If you're operating Windows XP or earlier use your PC suite however with Vista you might have to download Sony Ericsson's Update Service software from the Sony Ericsson website
3. Then you'll have to download: WontanClient server, open it and allow the program to update. NOTE: you must leave the login box empty
4. Plug the USB cable into the computer but not the phone
5. Press start in Wontan
6. Press 2 and 5 Simultaneously
7. Plug your phone in and hopefully the phone will to reboot
8. Take out the battery for a few minutes and now your phone is hopefully working again.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2012 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Jul 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
May 18, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Jul 21, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
May 03, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!