Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please can you tell me what the error code E 2 means?
Please can you tell me what the error code E 2 & 7
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Printer canon mp160 out number 2 and 7 error
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
Paper not accepted my printer & Error 3 display...... what is the problem ?
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Its error 22 , 2 blinks twice
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
E2 is waste ink counter.
Try holding Sto/Reset button for ten seconds.
If that does not work, try procedures below:
* With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
* When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
* When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
* When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print (auto teste)
2 times Green EEPROM print (dados da EEPROM)
3 times Orange EEPROM reset (EEPROM reset)
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset (Absorvente reset)
* Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again.
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
10,432 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: