Question about Thomson 21DC320 21" TV

1 Answer

"P" permanently on my 21DM183

you would be my actual saviour if you could tell me how to get rid of it, It's about 3 inches diagonally up from the bottom left corner, It's about a 2cm square thats pale blue with a dark blue "P" in it. I have no idea why it's there, how I got it, oe how to get rid of it. It is driving me insane. Please please please please get in touch and help me even if it's on the off chance that it might work. Thanks for reading
Pat Curry

Posted by on

  • KentMan Jan 30, 2008

    Thankyou very much for your help, unfortunately it didn't work, but I do appreciate it. The model number is exactly how it appears on the manual, I guess it's been stopped or something. I'm going to phone thomoson helpline tommorow allthough i'm not expecting much. Thanks again



1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 200 questions.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 206 Answers

Having trouble looking up your model number so could you recheck it, In the mean time set may have got into a service menu, try while the set is on and from the front controls hold vol- and chanel - at the same time

Posted on Jan 30, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My son picked up a Tasco 302048 telescope at a local thrift store. The "L" lens? is missing. Can you tell me where I can find one? Is that even the name of the lens? Thanks, Veronica &...

You mean the mirror diagonal like this one:

These come in two basic sizes-- 1.25 inch and .965 inch-- measure the hole in the focuser and buy the correct size.

Try these two retailers:;jsessionid=8B6C41D9E90AC5D7A4C570520975CB9E.qscstrfrnt05?categoryId=6

Aug 25, 2011 | Optics

1 Answer

I need a diagonal mirror and eyepiece or eyepieces for a 78-9512.

These come in 3 sizes .965 inch, 1.25 inch, and 2 inch-- measure the hole in the focuser and buy the correct size. Many on-line retailers sell diagonals and eyepieces. Here are two:

Jun 03, 2011 | Bushnell Optics

1 Answer

Where can I get a diagonal part for Tasco 302675?

Many on line retailers sell diagonals. They come in 3 sizes-- .965, 1.25 and 2 inch-- measure the hole in the focuser and buy the correct size--

Here is one retailer:

May 21, 2011 | Tasco Optics

1 Answer

My mirror broke, on my star diagonal. I have a lcm60 computerized telescope. Where can i buy a new one

Diagonal come in 3 sizes .965 inch, 1.25 inch, and 2 inch. Measure the hole in the focuser and buy the correct size. Here are two retailers:


Jan 06, 2011 | Edu-Science (10166) Telescope

1 Answer

Hi, the plastic bit snapped off the telescope's diagonal (where you fix the eyepiece), and this, plus the eyepiece is nowhere to be found. It was a childhood telescope I am trying to rescue! (a Bushnell...

You can certainly buy both eyepiece(s) and a diagonal, but you may find the price rather high compared with the value of the telescope. You probably don't actually need the diagonal- if you remove the broken one you should find that it is possible to insert an eyepiece directly in the hole it comes out of. The diagonal is useful for two things, it partially erects the image (astronomical telescopes usually display the image inverted), and it provides a more convenient viewing angle.

I am assuming the the eyepiece size is 1.25 inch outside diameter- the standard for small telescopes. Some earlier scopes might require an eyepiece just under an inch in diameter. These will be much harder to find now.

There is a useful website about small scopes on THIS LINK

Jan 03, 2011 | Bushnell Deep Space 18-1560 (150 x 53mm)...

1 Answer

Hi, are tvs that are described as 42" actually 42" , i am thinking of buying the lg42lh3000, but the technical data, says its 1028mm wide, this isnt 42" or am i being a bit thick! you can be honest with...

That measurement, is measured on the DIAGONAL corner, to corner distance. It's NOT the actual measured width of the Viewing Screen. IT is only 1028mm Wide, but from corner to corner it's going to be..1070mm or 42 inches

Apr 06, 2010 | Samsung LN-S3251D 32 in. LCD HDTV

1 Answer

I would like to have a 90 degree eyepiece for viewing the sky. Where can I get one and about how much should I have to pay? Thanks, Wyatt

Not an eyepiece, a DIAGONAL. Many retailers sell them. Measure the hole at the back end of the telescope. It will be either .965 or 1.25 inch. Diagonals come in 3 sizes, .965, 1.25, and 2 inch sizes.

Here are two retailers --

Feb 13, 2010 | Leica Televid 77 (60 x 77mm) Telescope

1 Answer

I was given an edu science astrolon 525 power telescope but am missing two parts: the finderscope and the diagonal. Are there replacement parts for this telescope available?

You can buy a diagonal and finder-scope from many on-line retailers. You may need a .965 inch diagonal. Measure the hole in the back end of the telescope.

Diagonals are made in 3 sizes.... .965, 1.25, and 2 inch sizes.

Here are two retailers-

Dec 27, 2009 | Edu-Science (10166) Telescope

1 Answer

We do not have the "elbow" for our 1950's swift telescope model 888. We have to get down on our knees to look through the telescope. Is there an elbow or something that can connect the eyepiece so we don't...

If this is a normal refractor, yes. It's called a diagonal. Measure the hole, there are 3 sizes; .965, 1.25, and 2 inch.

Yours is probably .965 inch.

See these diagonals:

You will need to find a .965 inch if that is the size of the hole.

Dec 26, 2009 | Swift Optics

1 Answer

Each diagonal of a square measures 1 inch. if the diagonals bisect each other and segments formed measure x/3 and 1 - x/6. what are the exact measures of the segments Enter Problem: Help Math...

If the diangonal of a square is 1, either side opposite the diagonal is equal to the sin of 45 degrees. sin 45=.70710678. The segments formed by the bisection of the diagonals would be one half the length of the diagonal which would be .5 x 1 = .5. Or you could take the sin of .70710678x.70710678=.5 for the bisectors.
(if I understand what you are asking.)


Not finding what you are looking for?
Thomson 21DC320 21" TV Logo

Related Topics:

86 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Thomson Televison & Video Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75169 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5341 Answers

Are you a Thomson Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides