Question about Philips 50P8341 50" Rear Projection Television
I have a 55 p8341 I adjusted my color and now I cant get the coloring correct - its either to red or to dark - does anyone know the factory settings or how I can reset the color?
U will need a serv maneul this ?s would get alot more go if u make ir preuimum alot pp will tell u how to fix it that cost 5 to post thx nick
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2012 | Sharp Aquos LC-45GD4U 45 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 28, 2011 | Mitsubishi WS-55411 55" Rear Projection...
Nov 13, 2010 | Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection...
Apr 18, 2010 | Samsung HCM5525W 55" Rear Projection...
Apr 17, 2010 | Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection...
Oct 27, 2007 | Hitachi 65F59 65" HDTV
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!