- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open the menu and select settings, Open and scroll to select tones. Now check and see if the settings are activated only on vibrate, if so you can select to tone and vibrate or tones only. If there is no tone even after this is selected this could be failure of the buzzer unit.
Check that these people who are calling, in your phonebook, do not have a picture or are edited. Delete them from your phonebook and then add them again. I had this problem today and solved it using this method :)
1. Clean the buzzer contact on the board, maybe it is dirty that causes lose contact.
2. Check your buzzer with a multitester.
3. Then if not on that 2 options, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. I can help you with my last option to that problem,the jumpering technique. Kindly rate this solution. Thank you much.