- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL SKINS/THEMES on your phone. Get Skin Manager v.0.51.. you need skin manager v0.51 also the driver for motorola. downloads
themes then extract it. open skin manager wait until it reads your fone
then choose menu files,
if downloads button is clickable
HERE IS SOME GUIDE
click it choose the extracted skin just click the file you will see specially the .SKI
then go to SKIN on upper left corner
look for install dont check anything
look for the file on your skin extracted file then install it.
after it click "more" button on lower right then click restart phone
make sure the skin is compatible to your UNIT or model of fone. good luck...
Connect your Z3, open new moto skiman soft then select & activate original theme & delete non ori menu (mma ucp) beware do not delete any original skin, because it is firmware source (part). if you delete it original (mma ucp), well.. your rizr will be idiot (key mess, blank, blink, noisy) and need to be reflashed.
WWW.ModMyMoto.com You'll find here anything you need to modify your motorola phone. You'll find there a program wich helps you install your skins in your phone.I think it's called "Skin manager" or something like that.Read carefully there on the site; it's very easy; I used to modify my Motorola z3 phone ;)
1) Download P2K Commander (make sure the archive has the p2kdrivers folder). Unzip and run P2KCommander . 2) Point your Device Manager to the p2kdrivers folder and install the Motorola MCU Data logger, etc... devices. 3) If your skin folder has a 'install_yourskin.p2kc' file, just click it and P2KCommander will install the skin. 4) If the install.p2kc file is missing read below: - Open P2KTools
- Plug Your Phone on the Cable * On E398, V635 I sugest take the TransFlash off
- When the status apear 'Connected'
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the file list.
- Select the folder 'Skins'
- Right Click on the folder 'Skins' Will apear a sub-menu Select the option 'Create Folder'
- Put the Name of the Skin, must be the same name of the '*.ski' File!
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the new file list.
- Select the new folder that was cereated. (The one that contain the same name of the *.ski)
- Hit 'Upload' to upload the skin files to the phone.
- Select all the files with *.DAT and *.Ski Extension
- Hit 'Open' to Upload
- Wait a Minute while P2KTools Send the files to your phone.
To install new skin ,u need to download skimanv0.47 software u find it on web.then download motorola USB driver software from motorola.com. u need to register on motorola.com. then skin manager software could read ur phone skin . Download skin from modmymoto.com and install it using skimanv0.47 on ur phone and enjoy!!!! i usind vista skin on my phone now, if any problem firstname.lastname@example.org