I used to be able to store over 200 text messages on my phone. It stated that my phone memory is low and i deleted all my messages inbox and outbox. But once I come to my 20th-30th message it says that my phone memory is low. I cant seem to figure the problem. Ive deleted some music/pictures on my phone memory but that doesn't help. Can someone figure this out for me?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
->If you have a option of using SD Memory cad they cen hold up to several giga bytes of text message.
->Orelse delete the unwanted or extra msg.
->Simply by deleting a song it can store store 100 text msgs.
I had a similar problem, and I was able to solve the problem by simply following the below steps.
1. If probably your phone has a bluetooth device and you have been receiving gallery files(i.e. Photos, Musics or Videos) via bluetooth, note that this files are stored too on your phone memory not the memory cards and this may consume space on the phone memory. So, try and move those files that you received via bluetooth in your received folder on your phone memory to the location of your memory card. This may probably free the space on your phone.
2. if you have been receiving bluetooth files as a message into your phone depending on the type of phone you are using, simply save them into your memory card by selecting the memory card path and delete them after saving so as to free space on the phone memory. Then try to delete as well some unwanted or junk messages from your phone in have more space on your phone memory.
Hope the information actually help. Regards
hi what the phone is saying is its capable of holding 500 message but in reality this means if you have enough free memory your phone can store 500 messages so what you need to do is delete all the sent/outbox/inbox/drafts message delete all the ones you dont need.
Also delete any pictures you dont need as these take up loads of mem also delete any ringtones that your never going to use as alot of the messages you got free with the phone you never use so make sure you delete any of these that your sure you dont want as these also take up loads of memory once you have done this you should find your phone will work just fine
All incoming messages are by default stored in the Sim Card. In the Inbox, you have to manually move the messages to phone memory. It can only be done one message after the other. When you are viewing the message which you want to transfer to phone memory, select " more " and select " move to phone ". Then it will get transferred to the phone memory. And for the last point, no message can be transferred to the Micro SD ( Memory Card ). You can only store a maximum of 500 messages and that only in the phone memory. After 500 messages are stored in the phone, the next 20 messages will be automatically stored in the sim memory.
Thank you and I hope I helped you. Have a nice day.
First, delete all messagegs in the out and in box. Clear the cashe. (Open browser, press menu key select clear cashe). Do a power cycle. Then you'll wanna look at your settings. You could be saving your text messages to your sim, which doesn't hold a lot. Also ,if you have pictures that can cause a memory issue. If you use the web, that can cause memory issue. So, please make sure once a day your shut down your razr for about 10-20 seconds. This will give it a nice reboot and work like a dream. What you can do is change the setting of storing
all incoming messages. Its normally set on saving all messages to the
SIM which doesn't hold that much memory. If you change it to store your
messages to your phone, you can hold approx. 200+, after you reach the
200 msg mark, it will start sending MMS messages