- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unlock samsung GT-E3300 for free.
1. Backup data on phone if any needed.
2. Remove SIM card if not the one the phone is locked to. Put original SIM or no SIM should work too.
3. Start phone and dial *2767*3855# phone restarts.
4. Dial #*7465625*638*00000000#
5. Dial *#7465625# to check all locks are off
This is possible to reset your Nokia to factory settings (Note that you will lose all your data). For this look in the manual of your phone.
Soft Reset will clear pending errors and bring your mobile to an initial state by restoring Factory setting. To operate this function on your mobile, the shortcut is: *#7380#
This function apparently works on almost all nokia mobile phones.
It may happen that despite you have restored your mobile to factory setting, the error still exist. In this case, it is recommended that you opt for Hard reset
Enter the code: *#7370# and press Yes to confirm initialization.
Important Notice: It is recommended that you save all important information on your phone (e.g: memo, contacts etc)
To make a Hard Reset on a Nokia phone that is not willing to turn on, just press simultaneously these 3 buttons:
on/off + * + 3
Before making a Hard reset better backup all your important information: contacts , memo...etc
try taking out the battery in mobile, then put it back in this might help.
1. Switch Off Phone (Remove Memory Car And SIM).
2. Star Phone Without Memory Card (But Now You Can Insert SIM)
3. Restore Your Phone (Factory Settings) Change Theme (Less Than 100KB In Size) Leave it Switch On For 10 Min.
4. Switch Off Phone And Leave it For 10 Min. (Remove SIM Card Also).
5. Insert Memory Card + SIM Card And Switch On Phone.
6. Enjoy.. :)
NOTE : -
1. Make Sure To Leave Free Space For Phone Memory Between 500KB +
2. This Will Effected For Next 4 - 5 Months …
3. If Phone Restarts, Then You Know What You Have To Do Now?
Most Samsung Mobile show signal tower even if there's no network accessible. I am not very sure about this model, but you can find out, install an expired sim card and check if the network tower is showing or not, or you can just power it on without sim card and check the status of the network tower.
If you suspect the Phone, then first try your sim card on another handset/mobile and make a call using the sim card. In case it's working, then the problem is with your phone, could be settings or could be hardware or software related issue.
Reset your phone settings to it's factory default by going to the "Restore Factory" or "Master Reset" and make the changes. Try searching the Network Manually and do check the network settings very carefully. With many Samsung mobiles, there's an option that allows us to select the Network Band, so verify that there's no band selection problem. You can make the changes after you go to the Network Settings. The simplest method is to Reset the Settings to it's Factory Default.
The problem could the SIM card or the phone. Remove the SIM card from the phone, insert it to another phone and try sending messages. If you can send messages then the problem lies in the phone. To verify, insert a different SIM card into your phone and try sending messages. The problem can be resolved by removing the battery and the SIM card from the phone then wait for at least 15 minutes before putting them back.
make a factory set on your phone.
to do this, please follow the steps
1. back up your files
2. switch off your phone
3. remove your battery , sim and memory card
4. reinsert battery and switch on
5. on your keypad type the code *2767*3855#
6. after a successful factory set, reinsert your battery, sim and memory card.
7. switch on and reconfigure to your settings..