The unit will come on no further than due detected on the readout. And then it cuts off. I have tried removing the battery and replacing it numerous time to no avail ..Please " HELP " If you can!!!!!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First things first try the easy stuff replace the battery, take the unit in with you to your local pharmacy they have replacement batteries test it on the spot before you leave to see if it Powers up. your pharmacist should be able to assist you further from there if it does not. good luck hope this was helpful
HI, The is a screw behind readout Read out unit which we can see through a hole. Remove the the screw and detach out the back cover. Remove the battery wire for the socket and dismadle the battery. Buy a new battery with the same specification and install the new battery. Reattach the back cover and put the screw back. OK
What's wrong, is the readout simply not working? If thats all it's the battery, which is easy to replace but a little harder to find. Just in case it's the battery I'll paste here my solution: If you look behind the unit, (directly behind the digital readout) you'll see a small rectangular inset, if you look up in that (I used my cell phone light), you'll see a tab that you can pry with a screwdriver gently to release the computer section. Just keep one hand on top, when you pry it you'll feel the unit pop up, then you can lift it out. It takes 2 AA batteries, thankfully not some bizarre disk batteries :) Btw when you look at the readout, you'll notice it's set in a silver square- that square is the computer module that pops out. Hope this helps!
for using FixYa. Lr means locked rotor, this issue occurs due to locked
rotors, you'll need to check the rotor wiring and windings. If the wiring is
good and windings are not burnt then you'll need to replace your motor and
motor control board. These are sold as one unit, it is a 3 phase motor and one
of the phases is bad. A little power surge can damage the boards. Please
do rate the solution if the issue is resolved else post a comment for further
assistance. Thanks Rylee
Turn Off and On the player twice or thrice. Sometimes, it might work. Make sure you have the Genuine and compatible CD/DVD. Use some other Cd.If the problem remains the same, the issue is with player.
I have seen many times, this message occurs due to faulty player lens who sense the CD/DVD. Try to use a lens cleaner.If that would resolve the issue.Perfect unless you need to send the unit to repair or remove the player from the dash and repair it. It can be a circuit issue as the player is unable to sense the CD/DVD.
Try cleaning the contacts inside the electronic unit using a pencil eraser.
If that doesn't work, remove the unit and clean the pad and contacts.
Re-seating the connecting plugs also helps.
You may also need to clean the indexes.
if there is a sensor that detects the door then it probably needs to be replaced
if it is a switch that detects the door the switch will need to be inspected
it will need to be tested to determine the exact cause of the malfunction
there is an electronic circut not detecting the door