Question about RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2015 | Durabrand DWT1304 13" TV
Apr 11, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2007 | Philips Magnavox SC3127N 27" TV
Mar 27, 2011 | RCA 24F512T 24" TV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Dec 11, 2010 | Akai Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2008 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Feb 08, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Dec 20, 2007 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2000 40 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 22, 2007 | GE 31GT659 31" TV
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!