Question about NEC Dterm DTP 16D-1 Corded Phone
Tips for a great answer:
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Feb 09, 2011 | GE 29870GE1 Corded Phone
Jun 19, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7431 Corded Phone
Mar 25, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 03, 2008 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Feb 28, 2008 | Phones
429 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!