Question about LG KG320 Cellular Phone
I have LGKG195 and i cannot connect to pc via usb to transfere data computor does not detect it.pls help me its a brand new phone.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Try installing LG pc suit on your computer, tnx
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
I am also having the same mobile.. Today only i find the driver and pc suite... i am sharing with you also for easy of working..
1) Go to www.lgmobiles.com
2) Click GSM Mobile Phones Spec & PcSync
3) Select Your phone model as LG KG 195 in PC Sync Program
4). Then it automatically asks the location for downloading the pc suite
5) Unzip the file and click PhoneSuite
6) Click Settings and go to create connection
7) fill the appropriate settings which is stored in your mobile
8) Then click create and it will create an modem for your connection.
8) Connect your mobile to PC.
9) Open the PhoneSuite again and click settings and go to dialup
10) You will see the modem which you created. Select that modem and click dial-up.
That's all, your pc will be connected to the internet. If you are having any queries mail me at email@example.com
The speed of lg mobile is high compared to nokia....
Enjoy surfing... Its a good mobile at cheap price.....
Note: Please follow the same step for downloading any model of LG phones PC Suite softwares and drivers....
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2016 | Huawei Cell Phones
Nov 09, 2014 | Home
Dec 31, 2010 | Nokia N70 Smartphone
Apr 18, 2009 | Handmark Software MobileLists (950142) for...
Jan 04, 2009 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Dec 19, 2007 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
548 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!