Question about GE 25 in. Nautilus GSC3400J Free-standing Dishwasher
Ssue : NTLDR missing
1) Insert your windows XP CD into your CD/DVD drive.
2) Restart your computer.
3) Press the F12 key to access the one time boot menu.
4) Select Onboard or USB CD-ROM Drive.
Press any key when prompted.
5) The Windows XP Setup will launch.
6) Press R to choose the Repair option and enter recovery console on the Welcome to Setup Page.
7) Type copy x:\i386\ntldr c:\ (where x is the drive letter for the optical drive), and press the <Enter> key.
8) Type copy x:\i386\ntdetect.com c:\ (where x is the drive letter for the optical drive), and press the <Enter> key.
If you are prompted to overwrite the file, type y, and then press the <Enter> key.
9) Type exit and press the <Enter> key to quit the Recovery Console and restart your computer.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Dishwashers
Feb 18, 2016 | Dishwashers
Jan 19, 2015 | Dishwashers
Oct 20, 2014 | Samsung Dishwashers
Apr 25, 2011 | Whirlpool 24 in. ADP6940 Dishwasher
Mar 22, 2011 | Jenn-Air 24 in. JDB1090AWS Stainless Steel...
Feb 05, 2011 | Maytag Dishwashers
Oct 30, 2010 | Bosch Dishwashers
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: