- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just go to the website and click on the 'download manual' link on the right side. Here is the page on Clarion USA, for your cd player. http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2005/audio/source_units/cd/DXZ555MP/us-en-product-pf_1133851137392.html There you can download your owners or installation manual in PDF for free. Nice to deal with a company like them isn't it?
to set the clock just press and hold the DISP for 5 to 10 seconds, button while the clock is is displayed. When the the time starts flashing, use the DISP button to adjust the time. When you have the correct time, just hold the button until the clock stops flashing and you're done.
Go the link shown above. On the right side of the screen, you'll see a button to download the product manual. Download the manual in PDF form, and go to page 19 where you'll find the step by step on how to set the clock.
Normally I'd write it out for you, but there's a lot of symbols to describe the buttons, and the information is copywrited. At least you'll have the manual.
Automotive radio is not really my fortay but this problem is fairly simple so here goes:
1. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button to display the clock.
2. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button for a couple seconds or longer to put it in set mode.
3. Press the search up button to set the current minute
4. Press the search down button to set the current hour
5. when finished press the BND button again and the clock is set...
If you would like the manual you can email me privately and I'll be glad to send it...
The manual has your solutions, and is available here:
You may have to go in from the main site (www.clarion.com) to reach this pdf file.