Question about HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
If the OS of the notebook is Vista then:
Turn the printer on and then plug in the usba cable at the back of the printer and to the copmputer. After 2 min check in the printers, if the icon comes up then you can procced with the printing.
If the OS is XP then :
Check whether the drivers are installed or not.
If installed then:
1. Open the device manager and check that after connecting the printer with the usb cable, does the usb printing support comes up or not.
2. If the usb printing support is not there then try to unplug the usb cable from the computer and connect in differnt port on the notebook.
3. If the usb printing support still does not comes up then, let the printer be connected to the computer and in the device manager, right click the usb root hubs and uninstall them.Uninstall all the usb root hubs and then restart the computer.
4. If still the usb printing support does not comes up then try a differnt usb cable.
5. Even print h/w test page of the printer by following steps:
a. Turn the printer on.
b. Press and hold the power button.
c. While holding the power button , open and shut the top cover of the printer 4 times.
d. Release the power button.
On this test page check the service id of the printer, if it is 00000 , then the usb port of the printer is defective and neeed to be replaced.
If the s/w is not installed then intsll the s/w and then follow the above stated steps.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
Uninstall the driver completely,reboot the system,again install the driver first,connect the printer afterword.
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Jun 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 27, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 16, 2008 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Aug 06, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 23, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Jun 29, 2014 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2014 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: