Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Hi, How do I load an audio lecture from a website (which allows downloading for free)...onto my mp3 player...
The best way for that is to read your manual.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP SP1
Windows Media Player 10
Intel Pentium class PC or higher
USB 2.0 port required for hi-speed transfer
CONNECTING AND TRANSFERRING
Connect to your Computer
1. Connect the small USB Cable Connector to the USB port on your computer, and then plug the larger
Cable Dock Connector in to your Sansa c200 port.
2. Once connected to computer, it should be detected by the operating system automatically and is
shown as an additional drive called “Sansa c200”.
SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER
You will need to use Sansa Media Converter to transfer photos to your Sansa c200. Insert your SanDisk
CD and select Sansa Media Converter to install it to your PC. Then you can load your personal photos
onto your Sansa c200 by using Sansa Media Converter.
To transfer music to your Sansa c200:
1. Connect Sansa c200 to the computer.
2. Drag and drop files from your computer to Sansa c200 by using a variety of music software
programs to transfer/synchronize your files.
3. In MTP mode as long as the files are WMA or MP3, they can be dragged into the Media folder.
Otherwise, they can be dragged into the Data
4. In MSC mode, files/folders can be dragged/copied to the device.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 22, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 08, 2011 | Sony Bean MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2010 | MyMusix PD-6030 MP3 Player
Apr 05, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Dec 02, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2007 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Dec 08, 2007 | Samsung Yepp YP-T7JX MP3 Player
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: