Question about Crane Cow Humidifier
A soon as i turn on my humidifier, it makes huge noise and it is not producing mist.
According to the Crane's Troubleshooting section:
The power light is green but there is no mist being emitted:
- Check that there is water in the tank.
- Check for possible lime deposits on the water level sensor or the nebulizer.
- Make sure that nothing blocks the vapor output slots.
- Check that the fan vent on bottom of humidifier is not blocked.
- Empty the humidifier and rinse the water basin with cool tap water and allow to dry for 15 to 30 min.
This next part may or may not be relevant.
Humidifier power light is staying red and not turning green. Or, Humidifier is working then stops:
- Ensure that water level sensor is assembled properly.
- Clean water float.
- Call service center and request replacement water float.
Barring that, here is the service center contact info:
Dart Warehouse Corporation
Tel: 1-888-599-0952 (Business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Ct)
1835 Ferry Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Crane coolmist humidifier pink is not misting to the top, vapor seeping out at the base
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2014 | Humidifiers
Feb 13, 2014 | Humidifiers
May 16, 2011 | Vicks Warm Mist V745A 1 Gallon Humidifier
Nov 28, 2010 | Sunbeam Health at Home Warm Mist...
Jan 06, 2010 | Holmes Products HM500-UC 1 Gallon...
Jul 01, 2009 | Vicks V3100 1.2 Gallon Humidifier
Mar 17, 2009 | Sunbeam 701 Humidifier
Dec 07, 2008 | Venta - Airwasher LW44 Humidifier
Nov 08, 2008 | Sunbeam Ultrasonic 81696 Humidifier
4,116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: