Question about Canon imageCLASS D780 All-In-One Laser Printer
I have a Canon Imageclass D780. It has a error E000, someone said that it was a fuser unit. Well I replaced the fuser unit, however the error is still there. Someone had motion that there is a code reset procedure that correct this. Are you aware of this?
Try the following:
1) Press Additional Functions
2) Press # to enter the service menu
3) Scroll over to select "#12 Clear" and press Set
4) Scroll over to select either "ERR" or "ALL" and press Set
5) The LCD should report "CLEAR OK". Cycle power on the device.
If the error returns the device may need service.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
on Jan 28, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS D761 Copier
Jan 25, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS D761 Copier
Jan 22, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS D780 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 26, 2007 | Canon imageCLASS D780 All-In-One Laser...
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!