Question about Sony Ericsson T610
Display constantly show solid blue for 80% then continue white the rest 20%, after on/off this is the only it will show.
That happend to my phone, i took out the battery and sim card then put it back in and it seemed to fix it.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
As for my experience it ,means that your lcd has been damage or sometimes it losses from thier connection.. if the lcd damage try to change it it so esy to do.. it have a four screw in the back try to uncrew them... then get rid the casing, after that thiers another screw in the front that support the lcd... unscrew them,slowy lift up the lcd and you found a thin plastic connect to the lcd and another holder down of that plastic slide that up presto....you now release the lcd... same procedure to replaced the lcd... goodluck
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
If your phone still receives calls and messages the LCD is the problem..but if it does not boot the program is the problem..have your phone reprogrammed at the nearest cellphone repair center..
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2010 | Sony Ericsson T610
Sep 02, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Jun 14, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Smartphone
Apr 25, 2010 | Sony Ericsson F305 White +512MB Unlocked...
Apr 09, 2010 | Sony Ericsson T610
Feb 22, 2010 | Sony Ericsson T610
Mar 22, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Aug 25, 2008 | Sony Ericsson T610
Mar 21, 2008 | Sony Ericsson T610
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!