Question about Sony (ICSSP20) TV Input

1 Answer

Question on adapters for older tvs

Question I have an older tv that only has the RG Hook Up (or where cable screws into) My question there such an adapter that would have the single cable screw in on one end and adapter for 3 RGA plug ins on other, so my son can plug his xbox to it

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 17 Answers

What you are looking for is a Coaxial (or F pin cable) to RCA (or Composite) converter. You are going to need an actual converter...not just a cable ...because you actually need to convert the signal.

The biggest question is where do you get one of these things? I found one on line that I think would work for what you need to do.
Check it out but before you order it, email them and tell them exactly what you want to do...or make sure they have a good return policy in case it doesn't work the way you think. Another option is to go into your local Radio Shack...they may have something that will do the trick.

Good luck!!!

Posted on Feb 12, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How connect a tv box on the radio to listen radio via TV

It will depend on the radio and TV you have. If you have a radio with outputs, right (red) and left (white) female plugs next to each other on the back, you can either run that to the back of the TV (if there are audio inputs on the TV) or plug the left and right wires into an adapter with video and audio inputs/outputs used for connecting DVD players to older TVs. The cable you need is called an RCA plug which comes in many different lengths and is two wires together with red and white plugs. You can then plug the adapter to the TV with a standard cable antenna that screws into the back of the TV.

May 13, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

My screen is broken but I want to play xbox can i hook up a older TV to the broken screen your TV and play xbox through the broken TV but using the screen of the old TV to play

You'd be much better off just hooking up to the older TV directly instead of trying to run an input on the broken TV and then direct the output through another TV.

You can always find cheap video adapters to connect to the older TV if needed.

Dec 27, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games

2 Answers

How to hook my play station 2

To what kind of monitor or TV set?
using the correct output cables from the console, plug it in to the 'In' port of the TV.
Compossite cables are yellow red and white. Should be simple enough?
unless you have a more complex situation, then you need to be more specific in your question.
If a set with multiple 'Inputs', then take notice of what port you plugged into, and then press 'Input' on your remote, and scroll to the proper port.

Apr 02, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games

1 Answer

I want to hook a amplified antenna to my sherwood receiver what kind of cable or wire should i use?

You can use standard TV cable (RG-59/U) or for a long run the white RG-6/U which has lower signal loss

Feb 18, 2013 | Sherwood RX-4105 2-CHANNEL...

1 Answer

I want to know what type of cable wire do you need to hook up for HDTV and where you hook it up at on the TV

HD can come from two types of cables. A RF cable, normally it is a RG 6 or maybe a RG 59 coax cable. A HDMI cable is the other method of obtaining HD on your HDTV. A HDMI cable has a rectangular shape with small pins, its about 1/2 inch wide by 1/8 inch in height. The RF connector is about 1/4 in circular. A HD signal can come from a cable box or it can come from a DVD or Blue Ray player. Google these type of cables and look on your TV for the connectors.

Jun 20, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

How to hook up a game console to an Olevia 232-T12

It all depends on your game console.

You can connect most to the Component, Composite, or HDMI inputs.

For modern consoles, use HDMI cables or provided Composite cables.

HDMI = Single cable and single plug (Best)
Component = Red, Green, Blue, Red, and White plugs (Average)
Composite = Yellow, Red, and White plugs (Worst, used for most older consoles and older TVs)

Nov 25, 2009 | Televison & Video

2 Answers


then you will need one of these coax adapters to antenna

Jan 13, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...

1 Answer


if your television has the two screw input, go to Wal_Mart and tell them you needan RF adapter for an older model television. If your TV has a cable TV type input, then just connect it via the cable input.

Jan 13, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...

1 Answer

Where can i get an external antenna adapter to fit my tv/dvd from

Well I thought I had one of the mini-jack to F type connector cables ordered but then it became Discontinued at However, if Radio Shack still carries those F-connector to mini-mono earphone plugs then with another F-type Quick Connect you can make one with a length of RG-*.*/U cable with F-type screwon male connectors. Almost every one has some of those cable or satellite pieces laying around or stored and with proper adapters can fashion one for their portable TV's.

Dec 30, 2008 | Supersonic 6 Color TV/Radio/CD Combo,...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sony (ICSSP20) TV Input Logo

Related Topics:

104 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sony Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75846 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1689 Answers

Are you a Sony Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides