Picture but no sound - touched something on remote and lost all sound
I am showing an icon on the upper right side of screen that displays a sound icon with an x through it. I am not able to get any sound out of the tv. It is something I pushed on the remote but I am not able to cancel . I have tried the mute button and that is not the problem
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The back has gone out???? Do you mean the back button icon on the display? The one that looks like this: < ???
If that's it, try a Restart. You can do a Restart by touching the settings icon (right hand upper corner - three bars) and then
touch Settings. When the Settings screen comes up, touch the Settings icon in the upper RH corner again. A drop down menu will appear and Restart will be one of the options. Touch it and let it do its thing.. Be careful to touch Restart and not Reset which is right below it.
To adjust the touchscreen sensitivity, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the Key Operator Mode (Power the copier ON, while pressing the [HELP] key).
3. Touch [10. Control panel adjustment] on the touchscreen to display the control panel adjustment screen. Note: If the touchscreen is so far out of adjustment that there is no response when touching [10. Control panel adjustment], the control panel adjustment can be accessed (at this point) by touching any numeric key on the 10-key pad.
4. Touch the + at the upper right corner of the touchscreen lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip which is made of resin is recommended as a touch pen). Check the coordinates displayed in the top line at the top of the touchscreen.
5. Ensure the X coordinate and the Y coordinate displayed in the message area fall within the standard values. The acceptable values are on the second line.
6. If the values are not within the acceptable parameters, repeat Step 4 until the values are acceptable.
7. Touch the + at the lower left corner of the touchscreen lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip which is made of resin is recommended as a touch pen). Repeat the process used for the upper right coordinate until acceptable values are achieved.
8. As verification of a correct adjustment, touch the [CHECK] icon at the upper left and lower right corners. You should hear a beep tone for each one. If a beep tone is not heard, repeat the adjustment.
9. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the Key Operator Mode.
if the cam is set to a language you don't know better take note of the icons on the screen. here's how you do it:
1.press or touch home button (looks like a house icon)
2.touch settings icon (looks like a toolbox icon, its at the bottom right corner of the lcd screen)
3.go to clock/language setting page (to go there look for the up and down button on the screen, it's on the right side of the lcd. in the middle you'll see reference to the page it will show 1/2 press down to make it 2/2)
4.touch the setting that has an icon of the letter A inside a square (that's in the setting upper right portion of the screen)
5.select and touch language set (it should have the language icon, A inside a square)
6.select desired language setting
... hope you'll find this understandable and useful. thanks:)
First, right click on the taskbar and select Properties from the right click menu.
Alternatively, you can go to the Control Panel and type the word 'taskbar' in the search box from the upper-right side. Once the search results are loaded, click on the link that says 'Customize icons on the taskbar'.
The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window will show up on your screen. Here, go to the tab called Notification Area. In the System icons section check the Volume box and click on OK.
The Volume Mixer icon will now show up in the notification area of your taskbar
I hope that this information was helpful and thank you for contacting the experts.
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Try this it may help. First, reset by pressing both VOLDW & SRC keys at the same time and boot up the system in Test Mode. Display the Touch Adjustment Screen with the SRC key of Car TV remote controller, press center section of the "Cross-font" using adjustment stick. (Upperleft - upper right - lower left)
Note: When conducting the adjustment for the first time, the display position of the cross-cursor may be little off, but the adjustment should be conducted by using the center position of the font.