Question about PC Desktops
To restore your missing file try system restore.
during boot up repeatedly press f8 to show up advance settings choose safe mode then perform system restore. it will restore your missing file. think for the date that your computer works properly.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2013 | HP PC Desktops
When you start any of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, you may receive one of the following error messages:
One or more components are missing or broken. WMF graphics filter is missing.
Wmf graphics filter is missing.
This behavior can occur if the Windows Metafile (WMF) graphics import filter is damaged or missing.
To resolve this issue, rename the Wmfimp32.flt file:
- Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders.
- In the Named field, type wmfimp32.flt.
- In the Look in box, click Local hard drives, and then click to select the Include Subfolders check box.
- Click Find Now.
- Right-click the Wmfimp32.flt file, and then click Rename.
- Type wmfimp32.old.
- Press ENTER.
- Close the Find: Files Named Wmfimp32.old dialog box.
- Reinstall the program.
I hope that this helps!
Apr 24, 2012 | Gateway GT5242E PC Desktop
Nov 16, 2010 | PC Desktops
Sep 16, 2009 | Dell Optiplex 740 Desktop Desktop Computer...
Aug 03, 2009 | PC Desktops
Nov 08, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 12, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Oct 22, 2016 | PC Desktops
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!