Question about Black & Decker (050876530606)
Owner manual missing. Can't set clock or use the program buttom.
Tips for a great answer:
3. Press the CLOCK button until the desired brewing time is displayed
(See "How to Set the Clock" section of the manual).
4. Press the ON/OFF button to confirm the automatic time selected.
NOTE: The display panel and the on/off indicator light will flash.
5. Press the PROGRAM button to return to the current time of day (the
ON/OFF button will continue to flash.) The brewing cycle will begin
once the set time is reached and the ON/OFF button stops flashing.
6. If you want to check the automatic time selected, press the
7. To override the automatic brew function, press the ON/OFF button
and the coffee maker will start immediately. Press the ON/OFF
button again to switch the coffee maker off.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
May 21, 2011 | DeLonghi DCM485 Coffee Maker
Feb 14, 2011 | Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47214 Coffee...
Sep 17, 2010 | Mr. Coffee APX33 Coffee Maker
Aug 16, 2010 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jan 20, 2010 | Saeco Vienna Digital Coffee Maker,...
Dec 30, 2009 | Mr. Coffee CGX20 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Jun 13, 2009 | Cuisinart Coffeemakers
Mar 05, 2009 | GE 106591 Coffee Maker
Feb 12, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: