Question about Jetway MiniQ 765Twin (miniq765twin) Barebone
When i turn on com and press enter to load windows will not load and when i try to boot from cd to put fresh copy of windows on it just says inspecting computer config and then nothing els happens
Sounds likie you m.b.r. Master Boot Record is corrupt. try clearing your cmos. use your jumpers on mb or remove coin battery and reinstall.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2012 | Western Digital HDD WD5000AAKX 500GB SATA...
Sep 18, 2011 | Western Digital Caviar 500GB Internal SATA...
Jun 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 531s Desktop Computer
DELL Boot error.
You have to go to the BIOS make sure the first, second and third
boot device is set to cdrom. Put your startup disk in the CD drive.
2. once you see a prompt that says press any key to contintue to boot to cd press the Enter Key Once
3. When you have a prompt that says welcome to windows press R to Repair press F3 to quit and press Enter to create a fresh new copy of windows. we press R
4. You will be given a dos prompt
5. Type c:\> cd c:\windows\repair, <Press Enter>
6. Type c:\windows\repair> del c:\windows\system32\SAM, <Press Enter>
7. Type c:\windows\repair> copy sam c:\windows\system32\SAM, <Press Enter>
8. Type Exit
9. Restart the computer
Jan 03, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1720 (dncwma1_1) Intel Core...
Oct 08, 2010 | IBM (02R4084) Motherboard
Jun 02, 2009 | Western Digital 320GB MyBook External USB...
Mar 23, 2009 | E-Machines T2892 PC Desktop
Feb 19, 2009 | Western Digital 160GB Caviar ATA-100...
Aug 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: