Good morning, I have the sony ericsson K810 and one day I activate by mistake the RSS Feeds when I was in the internet explorer, and now I have a small icon that says RSS when I am in the main view of the phone, right on top of the screen, next to the"signal strength" icon.
How can I deactivate or eliminate this icon from my cell screen?
How to add RSS channel to the RSS reader (K610/K790/K800/W830/W850/Z550 series)
In order to add an RSS channel to the RSS reader do as follows:
1. Go to [MESSAGING], press "Select"
2. Scroll to [RSS READER], press "Select"
3. PRESS [ADD]
4. Enter the RSS address
5. Press [GO TO]
6. The phone will automaticaly connect with the selected page, and the RSS address will be added.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.