Question about Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
- pull out the AC plug
- put back the AC plug while holding down the "menu" button and keep holding it (15 sec)
- now you are entering the MAINTENANCE mode and "error 46" pops up in the display
- select 8 by using the arrow buttons ,push OK and select 0 and push OK
- 00:00 00:01 OK (the display is showing this message)
- now push the MONO button 25 times until you see PURGE: xxxxx
- Select 2, push ok, select 7,push ok,select 8,push ok, select 3,push ok
- the purge counter indicates now: purge: 00000
- switch off the printer ,switch it on
- ready to print
Posted on Aug 09, 2012
Unable to clean 46
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
"clean unable 46" problem
I have the same problem
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
Dcp130c clea unable 50
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
My problem is unable to clean 46
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
Ink absorber is full , need to be clean .
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
This a_hilacan give me the solution
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
Why dont you give solution on the problem about unable to clean 46, we cannot operate the printer, we used it only for 3 months,
is there any idea you can share to fixed the problem?
what idea you can share to us so that we can used the brother printer DCP 130C?
pls send us solution or instruction to solve the problem.
thank you and more power!
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
My problem is error 51
waht is it
jack 47'n 7!'W
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Clean unable for DCP-130C "5A problem."
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
What Error Code does the machine display?
PLZ WRITE AS A NEW POST
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: init unable 4f
uninstall your printer software under control panel/add remove programs..then reinstall your software again make sure your printer is plug to your pc also...hope this helps..ITTech7574
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2010 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
5,055 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!