Question about Nokia BH-600 Wireless Headset
I have made several attempts to connect the 6102i to the Nokia BH-600. The phone keeps saying no devices detected. I have rechecked all steps, the Bluetooth is powered on and I follow all of the manual directions to this point.
Thanks for any help.
Hey I found the solution :
1. When the headset is off, press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator light is continuously displayed.
2. Switch on your compatible phone.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone.
In some phones you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If the pairing is successful, the indicator light starts to flash slowly, and the headset appears in the phone menu where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
The headset is now ready for use.
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2012 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Jul 14, 2011 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Jan 04, 2011 | Nokia BH-214 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Dec 12, 2010 | Nokia BH-214 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Sep 03, 2010 | Nokia BH-600 Wireless Headset
Jun 16, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
May 03, 2010 | Nokia Bluetooth-Headset BH-213 2600...
Ensure that your phone is switched
on and the headset is switched off.
2. Press and hold the power key until
the green indicator light starts to
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on
the phone, and set the phone to
search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list
Feb 09, 2010 | Nokia BH-208 Wireless Headset
Dec 26, 2008 | Nokia BH-600 Wireless Headset
Jan 28, 2008 | Nokia BH-600 Wireless Headset
725 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!