My iPod won't turn on. Ressetting it by holding down select and menu book doesn't work. Neither does toggling the hold button or plugging it in. Nothing shows up on the computer or on the screen. This is my last hope of saving my ipod!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you will need to reset your ipod this will not delete songs.
1 Toggle the Hold switch on and off (slide it to HOLD and then back again).
2 Press and hold Menu and the Center button for at least 6 seconds, until the
Apple logo appears.
If iPod nano won’t turn on or respond
â Make sure the Hold switch isn’t set to HOLD.
â The iPod nano battery might need to be recharged. Connect iPod nano to your
computer or to an Apple USB Power Adapter and let the battery recharge. Look for
the lightning bolt icon on the iPod nano screen to verify that iPod nano is receiving
To charge the battery, connect iPod nano to a USB 2.0 port on your computer.
1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
2. Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.