Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
If someone calls and then I say pick up to another person they can't do that. I says ready, talk, then unavailable. Do you know how to fix this? Is it fixable or do I need to take it back?
Here is a selection from the manual and a link to the full manual to download.....it should help.
In order to use the Call Transfer feature (applicable ONLY with additional handsets), you must have the Transfer ON/OFF set to ON through the menu of the transferring handset.
1. Press the mute/menu button until TRANSFER 41OFFshows in the display.
2. Use the CALLER ID-VOLUME (5or6) button or the touch tone pad on the handset and select 2ON.
3. Press mute/menu again to save.
You may return handset settings to the factory default setup using this menu.
1. Press the mute/menu button until DEFAULT 4NO shows in the display. NO is the default.
2. Use the CALLER ID-VOLUME (5or6) button on the handset to scroll to YES or NO.
NOTE: If you choose YES, all settings in the programmable menu return to the factory defaults.
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TG2383 Corded Phone
Nov 17, 2009 | Sakar Talking Caller-ID Speaker Phone
Jul 30, 2009 | Avaya 4424D Corded Phone
Dec 30, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Feb 11, 2008 | GE 27998GE6 Cordless Phone
Jan 04, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 20, 2007 | GE 25952 Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!