Question about Scanners
Please advise how to enlarge and shrink image after scanning it into the computer.
Thank you in advance for your assistance
Can use adobe photoshop for that.. that is a very good software to make changes in jpeg and other format images..
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn on your all-in-one printer and computer. Check the connections between the two machines.
2. Lift the printer's document lid. Examine the scanning surface and the underside of the lid for dust and fingerprints.
3. Put the document you wish to scan face-down on the glass. Use the alignment markers to help you square up the object. These are usually found on the left-hand edge of the scanning area.
4.Close the printer's document lid slowly so the document does not shift position.
5. Select a scan resolution. The higher the dpi (dots per inch) count, the sharper and more detailed the image.
6. Push the scan button. You may have to do this on the printer itself or on your computer.
7. Check the preview of your scan on your computer. Depending on your all-in-one printer and software, you may have to prompt your computer to display the preview for you.
8. Edit the image as it appears on your computer if you want to make changes. Your scanning software might let you enlarge, resize or otherwise manipulate the final product.
9. Accept the scan and save. Return the original document to a safe location.
Aug 10, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio MP C2051 Color Copier wDOC...
on Jul 19, 2008 | Epson Perfection V200 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 28, 2012 | Artec e+48u Flatbed Scanner
Aug 15, 2011 | VuPoint PDSST410VP
May 03, 2011 | Scanners
May 20, 2010 | HP Scanners
Feb 17, 2010 | Scanners
Jan 07, 2010 | HP Scanners
Oct 17, 2009 | Umax PowerLook 2100XL Flatbed Scanner
Oct 06, 2007 | Epson Perfection 1670 Flatbed Scanner
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!