Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Paper jams can be real or false. The all-in-one may report a paper jam when there is not any jammed paper, however, the solution to a real paper jam or a false paper jam is the same.
To fix the paper Jam errors please try the following steps:
1. Confirm that no foreign materials are inside the machine.
2. Confirm that usable paper is set.
3. Confirm that the paper is set properly.
4. Confirm that recommended paper is used, and the number of sheets set in the auto sheet feeder is within the limit.
5. Disconnect the printer power cord as well as the printer cable form the printer.
6. Turn the printer upside down and shake the printer in order to remove any obstacle which is stuck inside the printer causing the paper jam error.
Open the printer cover and remove the cartridges and check carefully if there is any small piece of paper which is stuck inside, if so carefully remove it.
7. Disconnect the printer power cord and press and hold the power button on the printer for about 15 to 20 seconds( this will release the flee power) and reconnect the printer and check.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP-160 INKJET PRINTER...
Oct 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2010 | Kodak Esp 3250 Allinone Multifunction ( ...
Apr 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
May 31, 2009 | Canon PC-160 Black and White Copier
Dec 28, 2007 | Printers & Copiers
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: