Question about HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
1. Try clearing the bios manually by shorting the jumpers (i think u what i mean).
2. Try recovery of the bios memory (if it supports)
3. Try reflashing the bios (get the latest bios updates from net)
4. disconnect the intrusion alarm device/switch
5. press F1 and continue to windows -> use the board vendor supplied tools to access the intrusion alarm log and clear it
have a nice day
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
That sounds like the problem with your CMOS battery.
i suggest first replace the existing battery wit a new one.
i hope this will work with your problem.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2011 | Acer Veriton M661 PC Desktop
Jan 29, 2011 | Acer Aspire 2100 (91.AB675.D02) PC Desktop
Apr 04, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 24, 2008 | Abit AB9 Pro Motherboard
Jan 27, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!