Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Hi i have formatted my hard disk because of virus, and i have now installed the os again, now again the folder options is not working, i have scanned for virus but i did'nt find any, when ever i open my computer and any drives, the drives are opening in new window, plzz help me , the option in the folder tools are not working, thanks in advance
My folder option not working , i had formated the system ,but still its not working,
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
No me abre el office
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
My hidden files are not opening
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
I can't open task manager
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
So how my folde option hidden canot open why
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Today we have a huge database of viruses across the internet. Most common is autorun.inf which directly attack to the folder option. It permanetly disable the folder option. None of a anti-virus have its defination to remove it. So i research for it and find the very good solution for it. Here is the solution.
1. Format your windows Drive which is C:\ Drive.
2. After installation don't install any item include drivers.
3. go to My computer--> Tools--> Folder Option now select the show hidden files.
4. Uncheck next two option Hide extensions for known file types & Hide protected opetating system files (Recommended)
5. Now click on apply and Ok.
6. Now open my computer in explorer mode by simply click on folder button near to search button.
7. select evey drive and delete files named autorun.inf, u.bat, microsoftpowerpoint.exe, recycle bin or $recycle bin.
8. After deleting from every drive just restart your computer and check your drive.
9. Now your computer is ready and free from that stupid viruses.
If you have any trouble in this solution then just contect me on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy with your work and PC.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
Still a virus problem,,, scan with avast antivirus, this one will really help.
but still after a complete scan,, u'll have to reinstall a fresh windows,,
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2011 | Operating Systems
May 10, 2011 | Compaq Operating Systems
Feb 12, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jun 27, 2010 | Operating Systems
Nov 22, 2009 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Mar 31, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Feb 19, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Nov 20, 2007 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
Sep 25, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
1,139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: