Question about SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player (SDMX7-2048)
I have an sansa c250 mp3 player ,it is attacked with virus and so it is not working, how to format it?
Deleting files through Format:
1. Formatting the player erases all files in the player, and oftentimes this is the best option to ensure that all files are removed and any corruption eliminated. Also, it is best to format the player when in MSC mode.
2. When the appears as a drive letter (under MSC mode), right-click on that drive letter and select "Format". On the "Format" pop-up window, click "Start" to begin the format process.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts and safely remove the player from your PC when the "Format Complete" display appears.
4. Unplug the player from the PC and when the player is powered up, the message "No Files" should appear on the player's LCD screen
5. Switch the mode back to "MTP", or continue to use "MSC". Note: It is best to use "MTP" when you are transferring subscription music to the player
***Or you can use windows media player to format your player....
Open up your windows media player and click on the sync tab..assuming that you have windows media player 11...right click on the device and hit format..if you have windows media player there should be a little pen or pencil on the right side..just click on it and hit format..
I hope this helps. :)
Please rate accordingly...
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Jan 13, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Dec 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Nov 07, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Jul 12, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
Feb 12, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: