Question about D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless Router (WBR2310)
1. Try turning off your computer,then your router and your modem
2. Then turn on first your modem, your router and your computer
3. If no internet connection still, try reseting the router for 10seconds.
4. Make sure that the local area connection of your computer is set to obtain
5. If still no internet. Access configuration page of your router by typing the gateway of router router in your address bar
> you can check your gateway by typing ipconfig on your command prompt. It is your DG there. (Usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1)
6. Make sure that configuration type or connection type is set to DHCP. Then clone your computers mac address.
7. Check your status page.You should have ip address, default gateway and DNS there.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3300 - RangeMax Dual Band...
Sep 20, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 04, 2010 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Jul 30, 2009 | Dell TrueMobile 2300 Router (000001)
May 24, 2009 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Mar 02, 2009 | Linksys BEFSR41 Cable/DSL Router W/4 Port...
Feb 25, 2009 | Linksys Ultra RangePlus Wireless Routr...
Jan 13, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Nov 19, 2008 | Routers
Aug 18, 2008 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: