Question about D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless Router (WBR2310)
1. Try turning off your computer,then your router and your modem
2. Then turn on first your modem, your router and your computer
3. If no internet connection still, try reseting the router for 10seconds.
4. Make sure that the local area connection of your computer is set to obtain
5. If still no internet. Access configuration page of your router by typing the gateway of router router in your address bar
> you can check your gateway by typing ipconfig on your command prompt. It is your DG there. (Usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1)
6. Make sure that configuration type or connection type is set to DHCP. Then clone your computers mac address.
7. Check your status page.You should have ip address, default gateway and DNS there.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | NetGear WNDR3300 - RangeMax Dual Band...
Jan 04, 2011 | Motorola Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 04, 2010 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Jul 30, 2009 | Dell TrueMobile 2300 Router (000001)
Jul 10, 2009 | RCA DCM425 DIGITAL CABLE MODEM (RCADCM425)
Feb 25, 2009 | Linksys Ultra RangePlus Wireless Routr...
Nov 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2008 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: