Question about HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How can i install this printer without the cd.
The drivers for this printer can be found at HPs Website HERE.
Please select which version of the OfficeJet 6210 you have and then the operating system. From here you can download the drivers as well as other associated applications, or order a replacement CD.
Please be aware that some of the downloads are big so a fast internet connection is advised.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
How to u hook up the scanner?
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Go to the HP website. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-47767-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&os=2093&product=421991
They list all the drivers for all of their products and they're available for download.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
I lost my cd and need to install in new computer
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Here's a link to download the drivers for the 6210. If this helps, plz rate this as 'fixa'. If you have more questions leave a comment & I'll be happy to help. Thank you kindly.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Below is the weblink to download the full version All-in -one software which is compatible with XP Operating system for your printer model free of cost.
Here is the weblink to download the full feature All-in-one software:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
Instructions to install:
1. Please scroll down the web page and click on "Download only" button in that page.
2. Click on " Save " and choose desktop on the left side of the new window (which is opened when you click on Save).
3. Click on OK.Now Double click on the file that you have just downloaded.
4. Then click on " Run ".
5. This will install the All-in-one software in your computer.
1. Remove the USB cable if it is already connected to your computer.
2. Insert the USB cable only when the system prompts you to do so
3. Restart the system after completion of installation or uninstallation.
4. Deactivate all the firewall and anti-virus software during installation.
Hope that above information is helpfull.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
If you have windows Vista, than go to following link
If you have windows XP, than go to following link,
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 18, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 13, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 10, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 31, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 24, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
11,297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!