Question about Vivitar ViviCam 5386 Digital Camera
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Possible causes Solutions
/ Corrective Actions
The power does not
The ViviCam 6300
suddenly powers down.
The image is not
captured when the
shutter button is
The flash does not fire.
is not possible.
Cannot transfer files
over a USB connection.
* Load new or fully charged battery.
* Load the battery in the correct direction.
* Close the battery cover correctly.
* Properly connect the AC power
* Set the option of Auto Shut Down to Off.
* Turn the power back on or charge the
* Rotate the mode dial to A , P , SCENE
, Tv , Av or M.
* Transfer the desired files to your
computer and then delete unnecessary
files, or use a different memory card.
* Select a different flash mode.
* Select [Single] in the capture mode .
* Insert a new SD memory card.
* Check all connections.
* Install the USB driver on your computer.
* Turn on the ViviCam 6300.
* The battery has run out.
* The battery is not oriented correctly.
* The battery cover is not closed properly.
* The AC power adapter (optional)
* The function of Auto Shut Down in
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2015 | Olympus Camedia Cameras
Oct 11, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-V3 Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2013 | FUJIFILM Cameras
Oct 16, 2012 | Cameras
Sep 21, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC40E Mini DV Digital...
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Camera
Dec 15, 2009 | Sony DCR-SR47 Camcorder
Nov 26, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A540 Digital Camera
Oct 09, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-V3 Digital Camera
May 10, 2008 | Canon EOS Rebel T2 with 28-90 lens 35mm...
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: