Question about Vivitar ViviCam 5386 Digital Camera
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Possible causes Solutions
/ Corrective Actions
The power does not
The ViviCam 6300
suddenly powers down.
The image is not
captured when the
shutter button is
The flash does not fire.
is not possible.
Cannot transfer files
over a USB connection.
* Load new or fully charged battery.
* Load the battery in the correct direction.
* Close the battery cover correctly.
* Properly connect the AC power
* Set the option of Auto Shut Down to Off.
* Turn the power back on or charge the
* Rotate the mode dial to A , P , SCENE
, Tv , Av or M.
* Transfer the desired files to your
computer and then delete unnecessary
files, or use a different memory card.
* Select a different flash mode.
* Select [Single] in the capture mode .
* Insert a new SD memory card.
* Check all connections.
* Install the USB driver on your computer.
* Turn on the ViviCam 6300.
* The battery has run out.
* The battery is not oriented correctly.
* The battery cover is not closed properly.
* The AC power adapter (optional)
* The function of Auto Shut Down in
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2013 | FUJIFILM Digital Cameras
Oct 11, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-V3 Digital Camera
Oct 16, 2012 | Digital Cameras
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Camera
Jul 10, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Jun 06, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Dec 31, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Nov 26, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A540 Digital Camera
Oct 09, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-V3 Digital Camera
May 10, 2008 | Canon EOS Rebel T2 with 28-90 lens 35mm...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: