Question about Freezers
Our Zanussi fridge freezer (4 draw freezer at the bottom) vibrates really noisily when the compressor clicks on. This is usually worse when the fridge is full, or I've opened the freezer several times in one day. The noise stops when we push and hold the fridge door firmly closed, (although the door is already closed and the seal is sealed properly) but we can't stand there all day doing that!
The fridge freezer is only a year old.
Can you help?
Many thanks and best regards
Please check the fallowing:
-Loose flooring or floor not firm.
- Cabinet not level.
- Tubing in contact with cabinet, other tubing or other metal.
- Drip tray vibrating.
- Fan hitting another part or worn fan motor bearings. Unplug the unit and rotate fan manually by your finger.
- Compressor mounting grommets worn or missing; mounting hardware loose or missing.
- Free or loose parts causing or allowing noise during operation
- Check compressor it may contact with tubing or other parts.
- Check the body of your unit is not touching the wall or other object
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2011 | Zanussi 3.04 cu. ft. / 86 liter Upright...
Dec 29, 2010 | Freezers
Mar 15, 2010 | Freezers
Nov 10, 2009 | Amana Freezers
Nov 04, 2009 | Maytag Freezers
Feb 23, 2009 | Freezers
Jan 10, 2009 | Engel Freezer 22 Qt. Fridge/Freezer
Aug 14, 2008 | Engel Freezer 22 Qt. Fridge/Freezer
Jan 09, 2008 | Zanussi 10.31 cu. ft. / 292 liter Chest...
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!