Question about SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
A cuz i aint get a cd either but i follwed these directions and it now works good:
If you have an E260 v2 and your computer won't recognize it, do the following:
1) Download the sansa firmware updater from the sandisk website (http://mp3support.sandisk.com/sansa/Installer/1082/SansaUpdaterInstall.exe).
2) The program then turn off your sansa. (unplug it first).
3) Now move the hold button to the right and then hold down the center (round) button and then the power button.
4) Once your sansa is on, you can stop pressing the other buttons.
5) Now plug in your sansa.
6) Once this is done, your firmware updater should automatically start. If it doesn't, go to C:\programfiles\sandisk\.... and open it.
7) Select the most recent firmware and download it (it should automatically install).
8) Once this is done, disconnect your mp3 player (your firmware will then update).
9) Turn your mp3 player off.
10) Turn your mp3 player on.
11) go to Settings, USB Settings, and select MSC.
12) plug your MP3 player back into your computer and it should now recognize it.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
You need to use the sansa media converter program that came with the sansa on the CD. This is used for photos and for video. The supported files are listed on the screen once you open it.You shouldnt have any problems transferring music to it using that program
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jul 01, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Mar 30, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Aug 29, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 28, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: