Question about Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
The error is 9-349
Flat Rate - Complete On-Site Repair Service of your broken Tektronix / Xerox Phaser Printer
iTezen is Now offering Complete On-Site Repair Service of your broken Tektronix / Xerox Phaser Printer at a flat rate. Basically we repair any problem you may be having with your Phaser Printer for a flat rate. The flat rate covers cost of parts, labor and travel expenses. The flat rate is all you will pay to get your printer back in order. No hidden fees or charges. We show up! We Repair it. You pay us the rate for you model.
Our Flat Rates:
MODEL: Tektronix Phaser 840 Color Printer Repair - $159
MODEL: Tektronix Phaser 850 Color Printer Repair - $159
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 860 Color Printer Repair - $159
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 8200 Color Printer Repair - $159
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 8400 Color Printer Repair - $179
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 8500 Color Printer Repair - $199
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 7700 Color Printer Repair - $209
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 7750 Color Printer Repair - $249
MODEL: Tektronix Phaser 780 Color Printer Repair - $179
MODEL: Xerox Phaser 790 Color Printer Repair - $179
To further guaranty the quality of our services we accept COD payment (Cash On Delivery of service).Our technician will arrive at your location and repair your printer, get you printing again, then collect the payment.
We have technicians in:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South, Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
1st BTR Contact Failure or 1st BTR Retract Failure Message is displayed after replacing the Accumulator Belt Cause:
A Phaser 7700 Accumulator Belt was installed in a Phaser 7750. The Phaser 7700 Accumulator Belt does not have retractable 1st Bias Transfer Rollers; so these errors will be reported if one is installed in a Phaser 7750 printer. Solution: Fixed! Did not fix. Remove the Phaser 7700 Accumulator Belt and install a Phaser 7750 Accumulator Belt. TRY FIRST (Solutions without parts):
1. Check that all shipping restraits have been removed.
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS AND HINTS:
1. Test the 1st BTR motor in diagnostics to verify proper operation. 2. Test the 1st BTR sensor in diagnostics, then run the 1st BTR motor test and recheck the 1st BTR sensor. Sensor state should alternate between L and H. The sensor is part of the accumulator belt.
PARTS:Parts are listed in the order of highest probability for repair.
NUMBER QTY DESCRIPTION
116177400 1 *KIT IBT - UNIT
1. Clean feed rollers, exit rollers and guides; replace if
2. Clean feed rollers and exit rollers only when dust or
debris is visible.
3. Remove and clean all paper trays.
4. Clean the Laser Scanner Unit window.
5. Inspect the image density sensors; clean if necessary.
6. Inspect the accumulator belt home sensor; clean if
7. Inspect the fuser assembly; clean if necessary.
8. Print the Error Log, diagnose and repair any problems as
9. Print the Usage Profile, diagnose and repair any
problems as indicated.
10. Check version of all installed firmware; as
appropriate, install the latest version of firmware.
11. Check cleanliness of interior and exterior of printer,
including fans; if necessary, clean (dust or vacuum) these
1st BTR Contact Failure or 1st BTR Retract Failure Message is displayed after replacing the Accumulator Belt
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 7760/YDX Laser Printer
Apr 23, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
Apr 07, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
Apr 06, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7750GX Laser Printer
Sep 18, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 7700 Laser Printer
1,556 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!