Question about Jabra BT8010 Wireless Headset
Hi all, i just got my BT8010 and it was working fine. but after i downloaded the control centre and the firmware symphony-1-40-0the device is just not responding now. i really need help on this
I had the same problem before I even upgraded the firmware, it showed up after I selected "delete all" in the paired devices menu. I upgraded my firmware to try to the problem but it didn't help but I did come up with a fix thats worked twice for me. so heres the fix i use
1. delete the pairing on your mobile phone.
2. switch on the headset then hold the on switch in the pairing position for about 7 sec. which should put it in pairing mode.
3. do a search with your mobile phone for a new device and it should show your headset
4. pair with it like normal
after pairing my headset's display always comes back on and then operates like normal hope that helps
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
Guys, i had the same problem but i managed to fix it. This is what i did, I downloaded symphony-1-33-0.dfu and symphony-1-25-0.dfu. First I tried to downgrade it to 1-33 but the same problem occured. I then downgraded the set to 1-25 and it worked. I had to do the pairing again. I will now try to upgrade it to 1-33 up to 1-40.
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2011 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jan 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2009 | Jabra BT8010 Wireless Headset
Sep 02, 2008 | Jabra BT8010 Wireless Headset
Jul 09, 2017 | Cell Phones
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!